Bonne année, everybody! It’s amazing to think that I started blogging here at Untethered as a Cloud just over a year ago. This little blog has been a wonderful way to document all of the adventures 2012 brought, and I hope you’ve enjoyed following along. Here is a review of the past 12 months, your favorite posts and a few of mine. Click on the photos to read the posts you missed! Enjoy!
1. January: The first ever “Photo of the Week.”
2. February: Loving Tucson, Ariz. more and more.
4. April: I publish “So what I didn’t wear a bra today,” Untethered’s most popular poem, and post.
4. May: I make my second trip to Eureka, Calif., to see the bestie.
5. June: Untethered gets crafty with the DIY photo garland.
6. July: Mid-hair woes bring out some creativity.
8. August: I move to France!
9. September: Settle into the new place in Paris.
10. October: Slut Walk Paris.
11. November: Good times and good friends in Sceaux, France.
12. December: La Manif pour Égalité
It’s been a great year, my friends. Full of transformation, learning and living life to the fullest.
What was your favorite part of 2012?
May your New Year’s dreams come true…
Smiles and all the best,