My dear Untethered friends, your favorite little blog, Untethered as Cloud, has received the Liebster Award! The lovely Liv from When Ideas Fail nominated me, and I am so thrilled to be a recipient! Thank you Liv, and thank you to everybody else who helps to make this blog what it is!
So what’s the Liebster anyway?
The Liebster Blog award is given to up and coming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. “Liebster” means “dearest” in German.
1. If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
3. Tag 11 more bloggers, and let them know.
4. No tagging back.
5. The person you tag must have fewer than 200 followers.
So without further ado…
11 facts about me:
- My favorite beverage is hot chocolate, and I consider myself a hot chocolate connoisseur.
- I clean my ears every morning. If I don’t, my ears bother me all day long.
- My favorite instrument is the piano, but I don’t know how to play it.
- I hate walnuts.
- When I was five years old, I dreamed of going to Harvard and becoming a chemist.
- My favorite movie is The Sandlot.
- I’ve read The Great Gatsby three times.
- I started writing my first novel when I was 11– The Articles of Nymph– and I started writing my second when I was 13– Summer at Aunt Ellie’s.
- I’m currently living in Paris. It’s OK.
- I have a pet cactus named Luz.
- I’m a Virgo.
5 questions from Liv:
- What book did you read most recently? The last book I read was Borderlands by Gloria Anzaldúa. The last book I finished was Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? If I could travel anywhere, I would go to the Amazon. There, I would build a tree house.
- Winter or summer? SUMMER. I’m an Arizona girl. This means I love the sun, and the cold scares me. This doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the change of seasons, the falling leaves, the sparkling snow. But if I have to choose, give me blue skies and warm nights.
- Coffee or tea? I may love coffee just as much as I love hot chocolate. I drink coffee every morning, without fail. Hence, I’ll take the coffee. Black.
- Sweet or sour? I am notorious for my sweet tooth! I love all things sweet. And I love all things sweet and salty even more.
(I couldn’t make it to 11, either, and I have no idea how many followers these bloggers have. Oh well!)
My 11 questions for these fine bloggers:
- If you could be any music album, which album would you be?
- What is the first thing you do every morning? (After you pee.)
- Which book has impacted your life the most?
- Which cartoons/comics did you watch/read as a child?
- What is your favorite day of the week, and why?
- If you could be a city, which city would you be?
- Who is your favorite fictional protagonist?
- White, red or rosé?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are your goals as a blogger?
- How did you spend your last birthday?
Once again, merci à tous, especially Liv for the nomination!
Smiles and all the best,